Input is the unwrapped topo-interferogram (corrected for 'flat
earth'). Format is hgt, or real4. Not unwrapped thus indicated by
NaN==-999. (real4) or if amplitude==0 (hgt). Defo-interferogram is
wrapped (complex real4, mph) (specified in interferogram result file).
- Obtain orbit for topo-slave (result file). Obtain
filename/dimension of unwrapped interferogram (result file).
- Read in matrices, appropriate size/format etc. per line. Check
if they exactly overlap.
on a small grid (20x10 points
over the image).
- Model the ratio of the perpendicular baselines by a 2D
polynomial of degree 1. (r(l,p) = a00 + a10l + a01p) Give
statistics for max. error due to modelling. (It seems the ratio
hardly changes over the image for ERS1/2).
- Compute wrapped deformation phase (phase corrected for
topography) with formula 31.17, using the modeled
ratio . (Actually compute it complex:
- Set not unwrapped regions to (0.,0.)
- Write output file (complex real4, mph format). (if a problem
with unwrapping occurred, write (0,0).) If requested, also write
the scaled unwrapped interferogram.