Previous: Matrix class functions
In this annex a description is given how to add a module to the Doris
Adding a module
First get general idea of the structure of the software.
It is preferred to stay in same format as us.
- Read input cards and parameters for your module.
- Add your module to the big selecting switch in main.
- Implement your module, let in result file the output section end
with same string as the other modules (END.._NORMAL).
- Documentation (author date description, for users and code
- Email the description and the total source to the owner of the
mailinglist email@example.com. And if approved, we will
include your functions in the next version of Doris.