Up: What's new?
Previous: Version 4.02
- Handling of file sizes larger than 4GB on both 32-bit and 64-bit
- Processing of TerraSAR-X data.
- Improvement of the master-slave overlap calculation. The new
algorithm should prevent segmentation faults as sometimes
experienced in the past.
- Improvement and speed-up of COMPREFDEM (see
Chapter 26) based on a two-step approach. First, the
complete DEM is radarcoded and written to a file. Second, the
radarcoded DEM is interpolated to the master image geometry using
Delaunay triangulation. The overlapping buffers, as in previous
versions of Doris, are prevented.
- Simulation of master amplitude image based on DEM ( M_SIMAMP), see Chapter 6.
- Estimation of master timing error based on correlation between
master amplitude and simulated master amplitude (M_TIMING),
see Chapter 7.
- Estimation of relative timing error between master and slave
image (RELTIMING), see Chapter 18.
- DEM assisted coregistration (DEMASSIST), see
Chapter 19. For optimal performance, apply after M_SIMAMP, M_TIMING and RELTIMING.
- Coherence estimation after DEM subtraction (default), see
- Utility construct_dem.sh to download, merge and fill
voids of SRTM data (see Section C.2.12).
- Utility doris.process-reset.sh to reset and clean up the
processing entries in Doris result files allowing to easily re-run a
step or multiple steps (see Section C.2.13).
- Option to output height-to-phase conversion factors (H2PH) based
on flat earth (SUBTRREFPHA) or DEM (COMPREFDEM).
- During COARSECORR and FINE coregistration NaN
(not-a-number) correlation values, which are mainly due to no data
regions at the border of the scene, are eliminated automatically,
but the whole list of windows are kept in the doris.log file.
- Coherence output is properly scaled between 0 to 1 range with
new option -r of cpxfiddle, see Chapter
Up: What's new?
Previous: What's new?